No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles a decadent dessert treat that won't heat up your kitchen.
- For the Truffles:
- 1-1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3-4 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. sprinkles
- For the Coating:
- 16 oz. (8 squares) almond bark or vanilla flavored coating
- Pop sticks (for dipping)
- For the truffles: Beat together butter and sugar using an electric mixer until combined. Add cake mix, flour, salt, and vanilla and mix thoroughly. Add 3–4 tbsp. of milk (I used 3) if needed to make a dough consistency. Mix in sprinkles by hand.
- Roll dough into one-inch balls and place on parchment or wax paper on a cookie sheet. Chill balls in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to firm up.
- For the coating: While dough balls are chilling, melt almond bark in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir between intervals.