These. Are. The. BEST. Crunchy, spicy, addicting- these are everything you would want in a big plate of wings, minus the meat! Pair with a few celery sticks and some blue cheese for dipping. Ugh. Y…
- – 1 cauliflower head
- -1/3 cup water
- – 1/2 cup milk of your choice (I use almond)
- – 1/2 cup flour
- – 1/2 cup bbq sauce (or hot sauce, or teriyaki, or whatever your heart desires)
- – a splash of apple cider vinegar
- Seasonings: a sprinkle of each
- -onion powder
- – garlic powder
- – chili powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
- Chop the head on cauliflower into “wing sized” pieces.
- Mix the milk, flour, and spices together. Add water a little at a time. Thicker batter will make your wings more “bready” while a thinner batter will just leave a light coating.